crowdsec-agent ecosystem is based on the following components :
- Crowdsec-agent is the lightweight service that processes logs and keeps track of attacks.
- Local API (LAPI) is a core component of crowdsec-agent that exposes a local API to interact with crowdsec-agent.
- cscli is the command line interface for humans, it allows you to view, add, or remove bans as well as to install, find, or update scenarios and parsers
- bouncers are the components that block malevolent traffic, and can be deployed anywhere in your stack
To learn more about crowdsec-agent and give it a try, please see :
- How to install crowdsec-agent
- Take a quick tour of crowdsec-agent and cscli features
- Observability of crowdsec-agent
- Understand crowdsec-agent configuration
- Deploy bouncers to stop malevolent peers
Don't hesitate to reach out if you're facing issues :