- Write Crowdsec documentation in Markdown and build the Crowdsec documentation using docusaurus
- Docusaurus uses markdown and MDX
- The source code is in GitHub
- The documentation is versioned and changes should be made across the relevant versions
Tools for contributors
Crowdsec documentation is rendered using docusaurus :
- Documentation can be rendered locally
- PRs are rendered using amplify to staging env
Clone the github repository
Run docusaurus locally
npm run start
Once you open a pull request on the documentation repository, it will be rendered on a staging environement to facilitate the review process.
Once you have made your local changes, open a pull request (PR). If your change is small or you're unfamiliar with git, you can make your changes using Github web editor.
In both cases, please make sure to include a meaningful description in your PR to facilitate review and triage.
Once your change is accepted or further requested changes are made, it will be merged.