tcp/8080exposes a REST API for bouncers,
cscliand communication between crowdsec agent and local api
/metrics) exposes prometheus metrics
/debug) exposes pprof debugging metrics
- Local API connects to
api.crowdsec.net(signal push and blocklists pull)
raw.githubusercontent.comto fetch scenarios, parsers etc.
cscli dashboardfetches metabase configuration from a s3 bucket (
- Bouncers are using Local API on
- Agents connect to local API on port
tcp/8080(only relevant )
If there is an error in the agent configuration, it will also cause the Local API to fail if both of them are running in the same machine ! Both components need proper configuration to run (we decide to keep this behavior to detect agent or local API errors on start).
- Central API is reached on port
tcp/443by Local API. The FQDN is
- When using a networked database (PostgreSQL or MySQL), only the local API needs to access the database, agents don't have to be able to communicate with it.
- If you're scrapping prometheus metrics from your agents or your local API, you need to allow inbound connections to